1) A revelation of Jesus Christ which the God gave him to show to the
saints of his what things it is necessary to happen soon. And sending he
signified through the messenger of him to the slave of him John
testified to the word of the God and the testimony of Jesus Christ what
things he saw.
3) Blessed the one reading and the ones hearing the word of
the prophecy and keeping the things having been written in it for the time
is nigh at hand
4) John to the seven churches the ones in the Asia grace
to you and peace from the one being and who was and the one coming and
from the seven spirits the ones before the throne of him
5) And (even)
from Jesus Christ the witness the faithful one the first born of the dead
and the chief of the kings of the earth to the one loving us and loosing
from the sins of us in (by) the blood of him
6) And he made us a kingdom
and priests to the God and Father of him to him the glory and the might
into the ages of the ages. Amen.
7) Behold he comes with the clouds and
they shall perceive him
ó every eye
ó even those who pierced and all the
tribes of the earth shall mourn for him yea verily.
8) I myself am the
Alpha and I also the Omega a beginning and an ending saith the Lord God
the one being and who was and the one coming the Almighty.
9) I John the
brother of you and joint partaker in the affliction and kingdom and
patient endurance in Jesus. I was in the island the one called Patmos on
account of the word of the God and on account of the testimony of Jesus.
10) I was in spirit in the Lordís Day and I heard behind me a great
voice as a trumpet
11) Saying "write in the scroll send to the seven
churches in Ephesus and in Pergamos and in Thyatira and in Smyrna and in
Philadelphia and in Laodicea and in Sardis.
12) And I turned to see the
voice which spake with me and when turning I saw seven golden lampstands
13) And in the middle of the seven lampstands resembling a son of man
having been clothed down to the feet and having been girded about at the
breasts with a golden girdle
14) And the head of him and the hairs white
as white wool as snow and the eyes of him as a blaze of fire
15) And the
feet of him like to fine copper as having been set on fire in a furnace
and the voice of him as a voice of many waters
16) And he had in the right
hand of himself seven stars and out of the mouth of him a sharp two-edged
broad sword proceeding and the appearance of him shines as the sun in the
strength of him.
17) And when I saw him I fell towards the feet of him as
one dead and he placed the right hand of himself upon me saying "I
myself am the first and the last
18) The one living and I was dead and
behold I am living to the ages of Ages and I have the keys of the death
and the Hades.
19) Write therefore what things you saw and what things are
and what things it is necessary to be about to happen after these things.
20) The mystery of the seven stars which you saw on the right of me and
the seven lampstands the golden ones. The seven stars are messengers of
the seven churches and seven lampstands are seven churches.
1) To the messenger of the church in Ephesus write. These things saith
the one holding the seven stars in the right hand of himself the one
walking amidst the seven lampstands the golden ones.
2) I know the works
of thee and the toil of thee and the patient endurance of thee and that
thou cannot bear evil ones and you tried the ones declaring themselves
apostles and are not and you found them false.
3) And you have patient
endurance and all afflictions also you bore on account of my name and you
did not grow weary.
4) But I have against you that you left the first love
5) Remember therefore whence you have fallen and repent and do the
first works, but if not I am coming to you and will remove the lamp stand
of you from the place of itself if you do not repent.
6) But this you have
that you hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
7) The one
having an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. To the
one overcoming I will give to eat from the wood of the life which is in
the paradise of the God.
8) And to the messenger of the church in Smyrna
write "these things saith the first and the last who was dead and
9) I know the works of you and the affliction and the poverty that
you are rich and the profanity that is from the ones declaring themselves
to be Jews and are not but a synagogue of the Satan.
10) Fear not what
things you are about to suffer. Behold the adversary is about to cast from you into prison so that you may be
tried and you will have affliction ten days. Be faithful until death and I
will give to you the crown of the life.
11) The one having an ear let him
hear what the spirit says to the churches. The one overcoming will by no
means be injured by the death the second one."
12) And to the
messenger of the church in Pergamos write, "these things saith the one
having the broad sword, the sharp, the two edged.
13) I know where you
dwell where the throne of the Satan and you hold the name of me and denied
not the faith of me in the days in which Antipas the witness of me the
faithful one who, was killed by the side of you
where the Satan dwells.
14) But I have a few things against you that you have there some holding
the teaching of Balaam who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block in the
presence of the sons of Israel to eat idol sacrifices and to commit
15) So you yourself also have some holding the teaching of
the Nicolaitans likewise.
16) Repent and if not I come to you quickly and
I will fight with them with the broadsword of the mouth of me.
17) The one
having an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. To the
one overcoming I will give of the manna the having been hidden and a white
pebble and upon the pebble a new name having been written which no one
knows except the one receiving."
18) And to the messenger of the
church in Thyatira write "These things saith the Son of the God the
one having the eyes of him as a blaze of fire and the feet of him like to
19) I know the works of you and the love and the faith and
the patient endurance and the works of you the last more than the first.
20) But I have much against you that you permit the woman Jezebel the one
declaring herself to be a prophetess and she teaches and misleads the ones
my bond servants to commit fornication and to eat idol sacrifices.
I gave her time that she may repent from this fornication.
22) Behold I
summon her to a couch and the ones committing adultery with her into great
affliction unless they repent from the works of her
23) And the children
of her I will kill with death and all the churches shall know that I
myself am the one searching kidneys and hearts and I will give to you to
each one according to the works of you
24) But I say to the remaining ones
to those in Thyatira as many as have not this teaching those who know not
the depths of the Satan
ó as they say
ó I will not lay upon you other
25) Except that which you have hold fast until when I shall come
26) And the one overcoming and the one keeping until the end the works of
me I will give to him authority (over) the nations
27) And he shall rule
them as a shepherd with a rod of iron as the vessels the earthen ones are
broken to atoms as I myself also received from the Father of me
28) And I
will give to him the star the morning one.
29) The one having an ear let
him hear what the spirit says to the churches.
1) And to the messenger of the church in Sardis write. "These
things says the one having the seven spirits of the God and the seven
stars. I know the works of you that you have a name
that you live and are
2) Become watchful and establish the remaining things which were
about to die for I have not found the works of you fulfilled before the
God of me.
3) Remember how you have received and heard and keep and
repent. If therefore you do not repent I will come upon you as a thief and
you by no means may know what hour I will come upon you.
4) But you have a
few names in Sardis which did not defile the garments
of themselves and
they shall walk with me in white because they are worthy.
5) The one
overcoming thus shall clothe himself in white garments and I will by no
means blot the name of himself out of the scroll of the life and I will
confess the name of him before the Father of me and before the messengers
6) The one having an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the
7) And to the messenger of the church in Philadelphia
write "These things says the true one the holy the one having key of
the David and opening and no one will shut and shutting and no one will
8) I know the works of you behold I have given before you a door
having been opened which no one is able to shut because you have little
strength and you kept the word of me and denied not the name of me.
Behold I have given from the synagogue of the Satan of the ones declaring
themselves to be Jews and are not but do lie. Behold I will make them that
they come and do obeisance before the feet of you and
know that I loved
10) Because you kept the word of the patient endurance of me I also
thee from the hour of the temptation the one being about to come upon the
whole habitable world to try the ones dwelling upon the earth
11) I come
quickly hold fast that which you have so that no one may take the crown of
12) The one overcoming I will make him a pillar in the temple of the
God of me." And he will by no means go out any more, and I will write
upon him the name of the God of me and the name of the city of the God of
me the New Jerusalem the one coming down from the heaven from the God of
me and the name of me the new one.
13) The one having an ear let him hear
what the spirit says to the churches.
14) And to the messenger of the
Church in Laodicea write these things says the Amen and the witness the
faithful one and the true one and the beginning of the Church of the God.
15) I know the works of you that you are neither cold or hot I would you
were cold or hot.
16) So that because you are lukewarm and not cold nor
hot stop thy mouth.
17) Because you say I am rich and have become wealthy
and I have need of nothing and you know not that you
are the wretched and
the pitiable and poor and blind and naked one.
18) I counsel you to
purchase from me gold having been burnt by fire so that you may become
wealthy and white raiment that you may be clothed upon and the shame of
the nakedness of you may not appear; and eye salve to anoint the eyes of
you that you may see.
19) I as many as I may love I reprove and chasten be
zealous therefore and repent.
20) Behold I stand at the door and I knock
if anyone will hear the voice of me I also, will open the door and will
enter into him and I will sup with him and he with me.
21) The one
overcoming I will give to him to sit with me in the throne of me as I also
overcame and sat with the Father of me in the throne of Him.
22) The one
having an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches.
1) After these things I saw and behold a door having been opened in the
heaven and behold the voice the first which I heard as a trumpet speaking
with me saying "Come up hither and I will show you what things it is
necessary to happen after these things
2) Immediately I was in the spirit
and behold a throne was placed in the heaven
3) And one sitting upon the
throne and the one sitting to the sense of sight like a stone a jasper and
a sardine, and a rainbow in a circle all around the throne to the sense of
sight like an emerald
4) And in a circle around the throne twenty four
thrones and elders sitting having been clothed in white and upon the heads
of them golden crowns
5) And out of the throne proceed lightnings and
voices and thunders and seven lamps of fire burning before the throne
which are the seven Spirits of God.
6) And before the throne as a sea of
glass like a crystal and in the midst of the throne and round about the
throne four living ones being full of eyes before and behind.
7) And the living one the first resembled a lion and the second living one
resembled a young
bullock and the third living one having the countenance as resembling a
man and the fourth living one resembled an eagle flying
8) And the four
living ones had each of them six wings apiece full of eyes around and
within and they have no rest day and night saying "Holy holy holy
holy holy holy holy holy Lord God Almighty the was and the being and the
9) And whenever the living ones give both honor and thanks to
the one sitting upon the throne the one living to the ages of the ages
10) The twenty four elders also will fall before the one sitting
upon the throne and will worship the one living to the ages of the ages
Amen and will cast the crowns of themselves before the throne saying
"Worthy art thou O Lord and God of us to receive the glory and honor
and the power because thou didst create the all things and through the
will of thee they were and were created.
1) And I saw upon the right of the one sitting upon the throne a scroll
written on the front and behind and sealed up with seven seals.
2) And I
saw a strong angel proclaiming with a great voice "Who is worthy to
open the scroll and to loose the seals of it?"
3) And no one was able
in the heaven nor upon the earth to open the scroll nor to look on it.
And I wept much because no one will be found worthy to open the scroll nor
to look on it.
5) And one of the elders saith to me "Weep not, Behold the
lion of the tribe of Judah the root of David overcame to open the scroll
and to loose the seven seals of it.
6) And I saw in the midst of the
throne and of the four living ones and in the midst of the elders a lamb
standing as having been slain having seven horns and seven eyes which are
the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7) And he came and
took out of the right (hand) of the one sitting upon the throne.
when he took the scroll the four living ones and the twenty four elders
fell before the lamb each one having a harp and golden bowls full of
incenses which are the prayers of the saints.
9) And they sing a new song
saying "Worthy art thou to take the scroll and to open the seals of
it because thou wast slain and redeemed us to God by thy blood out of
every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
10) And made them to our God
a kingdom and a priesthood and they will reign upon the earth."
And I saw and I heard as a voice of many messengers around the throne and
the living ones and the elders and the number of them myriads and
thousands of thousands.
12) Saying with a great voice "Worthy is the
lamb that was slain to receive the power and wealth and wisdom and
strength and honor and glory and blessing.
13) And every created thing
which is in the heaven and upon the earth and those in the sea and all the
things in them also I heard saying "to the one sitting upon the
throne and to the lamb be blessing and the honor and the glory almighty
for ever and ever."
14) And the four living ones said
"Amen," and the elders fell down and worshipped.
1) And I beheld when the lamb opened one of the seven seals I heard
also one of the four living ones saying as a voice of thunder
2) And I saw and behold a white horse and the one
sitting upon him having a bow and a crown was given to him and he went
forth conquering and he conquered.
3) And when he opened the second seal I
heard the second living one saying "Come."
4) And I saw and
behold another horse a flame colored one went forth and to the one sitting
it was given to take peace from the earth and that they should slay one
another and a large knife was given to him.
5) And when he opened the
third seal I heard the third living one saying "Come" and I saw
and behold a black horse and the one sitting upon him having a balance in
6) And I heard as a voice in the midst of the four living ones
saying, "A choenix of wheat for a denarius and three choenices of
barley for a denarius and do not injure the oil and the wine.
7) And when
he opened the fourth seal I heard the fourth living one saying
8) And I saw and behold a pale horse and the one sitting
upon him his name is Death and the Hades followed him and authority was
given to them over the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword and
famine and death and by reason of the wild beasts of the earth.
when he opened the fifth seal I saw under the altar the souls of the men
that were slain on account of the word of the Lord and on account of the
testimony which they had.
10) And they cried with a great voice saying,
"How long, O Master, the holy and true dost thou not judge and avenge
the blood of us from the ones dwelling upon the earth."
11) And a
white robe was given to each of them and it was said to them that they
should rest for a little time until also the fellow-slaves and the
brethren of them should be completed the ones about to be killed even as
12) And I saw when he opened the sixth seal and there was a
great earthquake and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair and the
whole moon became as blood.
13) And the stars of the heaven fell upon the
earth as a fig tree casting the untimely figs of it being shaken by a
14) And the heaven was parted as a scroll rolled up quickly
and every mountain and hill were moved out of the places.
15) And the
kings of the earth and the great ones and the colonels and the rich and
strong and every slave and every free man hid themselves in the caves and
in the rocks of the mountains.
16) And they say to the mountains and to
the rocks fall upon us and hide us from the countenance of the one sitting
upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb.
17) Because the day the
great one of the wrath of them has come and who can stand.
1) And after these things I saw four messengers standing upon the four
corners of the earth holding the four winds of the earth so that a wind
should not blow upon the earth nor upon the sea nor upon every tree.
"And I saw another messenger ascending from the rising of the sun
having a seal of the living God and he cried with a great voice to the
four messengers to whom it was given to them to injure the earth and the
3) Saying "Injure not the earth nor the sea nor the trees until
we have sealed the slaves of the God of us upon the foreheads of them.
And I heard the number of the ones having been sealed 144,000 sealed from
every tribe of the Sons of Israel.
5) Out of tribe Judah 12,000 were
sealed. Out of tribe Reuben 12,000. Out of tribe Gad 12,000. Out of tribe Aser 12,000. Out of
tribe Hephtali 12,000. Out of tribe Levi 12,000. Out
of tribe Manasseh 12,000. Out of tribe Simeon 12,000. Out of tribe Issacher 12,000. Out tribe
9) After these things I saw and
behold a large crowd which no one was able to number it out of every
nation and tribes and peoples and tongues standing before the throne and
before the Lamb invested with white robes and palms in the hands of them.
10) And they cry with a great voice saying "The salvation to the God
of us upon the throne and to the Lamb.
11) And all the messengers stood
around the throne and the elders and the four
Living ones and fell before
the throne upon the faces of themselves and worshipped the God.
"Amen, the blessing and the glory and the wisdom and the thanksgiving
and the honor and the power and the strength to the God of us into the
ages of the ages, Amen."
13) And one of the elders answered saying to
me, "These who are invested with the white robes, who are they? And
whence did they come?"
14) And I said to him "My Lord thou
knowest." And he said "These are the ones coming out of the
tribulation the great one and they washed the robes of them and made them
white in the blood of the Lamb.
15) Therefore they are before the throne
of the God and serve Him day and night in the temple of Him and the one
sitting upon the throne will tabernacle
16) They shall not
hunger nor thirst any more neither shall the sun fall upon them nor any
17) Because the Lamb the one in the midst of the throne will
shepherd them and will guide them to fountains of waters of life and the
God will wipe away every tear from the eyes of them."
1) And when he opened the seal the seventh there was silence in the
heaven about half an hour.
2) And I saw the seven messengers the ones
standing before the God and seven trumpets were given them.
3) And another
messenger came and stood by the altar having a golden censer and much
incense was given to him that he may present the prayers of the saints
upon the altar the golden one before the throne.
4) And the smoke of the
incense for the prayers of the saints ascended out of the hand of the
messenger before the God.
5) And the messenger took the censer and filled
it out of the fire of the altar and hurled into the earth and there were
thunders and voices and lightnings and an earthquake.
6) And the seven
messengers having the seven trumpets prepared themselves that they may
7) And the first sounded the trumpet and there was hail and fire
mixed with blood and he hurled into the earth and the third of the earth
was burned up and the third of the trees were burnt up and all green grass was
8) And the second sounded the trumpet and like as a great
mountain burning with fire was hurled into the sea and the third of the
sea became blood.
9) And the third part of the creatures of the ones in
the sea died the ones having life and the third of the ships were
10) And the third messenger sounded the trumpet and a great
star fell from the heaven burning like a lamp and it fell upon the third
of the rivers and upon the sources of the waters.
11) And the name of the
star is called wormwood and the third of the waters became wormwood and
many of the men died from the waters because they were made bitter.
And the fourth messenger sounded the trumpet and the third of the sun was
smitten and the third of the moon and the third of the stars so that the
third of them may be darkened and the day may not shine the third of it
and the night likewise.
13) And I saw and heard an eagle flying in
mid-heaven saying with a great voice "Woe, Woe, Woe to the ones
dwelling upon the earth from the remaining voices of the trumpet of the
three messengers the ones about to sound the trumpet.
1) And the fifth messenger sounded the trumpet and I saw a star falling
out of the heaven upon the earth and the key of the well of the abyss was
given to him.
2) And the smoke ascended out of the well as smoke of a
great furnace and the sun was darkened and the air out of the smoke of the
3) And out of the smoke locusts went forth into the earth and power
was given to them as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4) And it was
said to them that they should not injure the grass of the earth
tree except the men who have not the seal of the God upon the foreheads.
5) And it was given them that they should not kill them but that they
should be tortured five months and the torture of them as a scorpionís
torture when it stings a man.
6) And in those days the men will seek the
death and will by no means find it and they will eagerly desire to die and
the death will flee from them.
7) And the likenesses of the locusts like
horses having been prepared for battle and upon the heads of them like
golden crowns and the faces of them as faces of men.
8) And they had hair
as hair of women and the teeth of them were as of lions.
9) And they had
breastplates as iron breastplates and the sound of the wings of them as a
sound of many chariot horses running to battle.
10) And they have tails
like scorpions and stings and in the tails of them the power of them to,
injure the men five months.
11) They have their king the messenger of the
abyss whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in the Greek he has a name
12) The one woe is past behold two more woes are coming.
After these things the sixth messenger sounded the trumpet and I heard a
voice from the horns of the altar the golden one the one before the God.
14) Saying to the sixth messenger the one having the trumpet "Loose
the four messengers the ones having been bound at the river the great one
15) And the four messengers were loosed having been prepared
for the right time even month and year that they may kill the third of the
16) And the number of the armies of the cavalry two myriads of
myriads I heard the number of them.
17) And thus I saw the horses in the
vision and the ones sitting upon them having fiery breastplates and
hyacinth-colored and brimstone-like and the heads of the horses as heads
of lions and out of the mouths of them fire proceeds forth and smoke and
18) From the strokes of these the third of the men were killed
from the fire and the smoke and the brimstone proceeding forth out of the
mouths of them.
19) For the power of the horses is in the mouths of them
and in the tails of them for the tails of them like serpents having heads
and with them they injure.
20) And the rest of the men who were not killed
by these their strokes repented not of the works of the hands of them that
they should not worship the demons and the idols of the golden ones and
the silver and the copper and the wooden and the stone ones which are not
able to see nor to hear nor to walk.
21) And repented not of their
language nor of their sorceries nor of their wickedness nor of their
1) And I saw another a strong messenger coming down out of the heaven
having been invested with a cloud and the hair upon the head of him and
the countenance of him as the sun and the feet of him as pillars of fire.
2) And having in the hand of him a little book having been opened and he
placed the foot of him the right one upon the sea and the left one upon
3) And he cried with a great voices just as a lion roars and when
it cried seven voices uttered their voices.
4) And the things which the
seven thunders uttered I was about to write and I heard a voice out of the
heaven saying "Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered
and do not write them.
5) And the messenger which I saw standing upon the
sea and upon the land raised the hand of himself the right one to the
6) And swore by the one living to the ages of the ages who created
the heaven and the things in it and the earth and the things in it that
there shall be delay no longer.
7) But in the days of the voice of the
messenger the seventh one when he is about to sound the then the mystery
of the God will be completed as he announced to the slaves of himself and
8) And the voice which I heard from the heaven again
speaking with me and saying "Go take the little scroll the one having
been opened in the hand of the messenger the one standing
upon the land.
9) And I went from my place towards the messenger saying to him "Give
me the scroll" and he saith to me "Take and devour it and it
will make bitter the belly of you but in the mouth of you it shall be
sweet as honey.
10) And I took the scroll out of the hand of the messenger
and devoured it and it was in the mouth of me as honey sweet and when I
ate it the belly of me was filled.
11) And they say to me "It is
necessary that you prophesy again to people and nations and tongues
and many kings."
1) And a reed like a rod was given to me he saith "Rise and
measure the sanctuary of the God and the altar and the ones worshipping in
2) And the court the one outside of the sanctuary even leave out and
measure it not because it was given to the nations and the city the holy
one shall they tread forty two months.
3) And I will give to the two
witnesses of me and they shall prophesy 1,260 days clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees and two lampstands standing in the presence
of the Lord of the earth.
5) And if anyone wishes to injure them fire
proceeds out from the mouth of them and devours the enemies of them and if
anyone should wish to injure them it is necessary that he be slain thus.
6) These have authority to close the heaven so that a rain shower may not
sprinkle (during) the days of the prophecy of them also they have
authority over the waters to turn them into blood and to smite the earth
with every plague often as they may wish.
7) And when they will complete the
witness of themselves the wild beast the one
ascending out of the abyss will
make war with them will vanquish them and will kill them.
8) And the
corpses of them shall be upon the street of the city the great one which
is called spiritually Sodom and Egypt where the Lord was crucified.
(some) out of the tribes and people and tongues and nations see the defeat
of them three days and a half and do not permit the corpses of them to be
placed in a tomb.
10) And the ones dwelling upon the earth rejoice over
them and are glad and send gifts to one another because these the two
prophets vexed the ones dwelling upon the earth."
11) And after three
days and a half spirit of life from the God entered into them and they
stood upon the feet of them and great fear fell upon the ones beholding
12) And I heard a great voice from the heaven saying to them
"Ascend hither" and they ascended to the heaven in the cloud and
the enemies of them beheld them.
13) And in that very hour there was a
great earthquake and the tenth of the city fell and in the earthquake
seven thousands names of men were killed and the rest were in fear and
gave glory to the God of the heaven.
14) The second woe passed away behold
the third woe comes quickly.
15) And the seventh messenger sounded the
trumpet and there were great voices in the heaven saying "the
sovereignty of the world became our Lordís and of the Christ of Him and
he shall reign to the ages of the ages. "Amen."
16) And the
twenty four elders who sit upon the thrones of themselves in the presence
of the God fell upon the faces of themselves and worshipped the God
Saying, "We give thanks to thee O Lord the God Almighty the one being
and who was because thou hast taken the power of thee the great and
18) And the nations were enraged and the anger of thee came and
the appointed time of the dead to be judged and to give the reward to the
slaves of thee the prophets and the saints and those fearing the name of
thee the small and the great and to utterly destroy those ruining the
19) And the sanctuary of the God was opened in the heaven and the
ark of the covenant of the God was seen in the sanctuary of him and there
were lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and great hail.
1) And a great sign was seen in the heaven a woman invested with the
sun and the moon underneath the feet of her and upon the head of her a
crown of twelve stars.
2) And being pregnant she also cries out travailing
and laboring to bring forth.
3) And another sign was seen in the heaven
Behold also a great fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns and
upon the heads of him seven diadems.
4) And the tail of him draws the
third of the stars the third of the heaven and he cast them into the earth
and the dragon stands before the woman the one about to bring forth so
that whenever she may bring forth he may devour the child of her.
she brought forth a son a strong one who is about to govern all the nations with an
iron sceptre and the child of her was snatched up to the God and to the
throne of him.
6) And the woman fled into the desert where she has there a
place having been prepared by the God that they there nourish her 1260
7) And there was war in the heaven, the Michael and the messengers
of him to fight with the dragon and the dragon fought and the messengers
8) And they were not mighty against him nor was a place for them
found any more in the heaven.
9) And the dragon is fallen the great serpent the
ancient one the one called slanderer the adversary the one deceiving the
ó he was hurled into the earth and the messengers of him
were made to fall with him.
10) And I heard a great voice in the heaven
saying "The salvation and the power and the sovereignty of the God of
us has now come and the authority of the Christ of him because the accuser
of the brethren of us is fallen the one accusing them before the God day and
11) And these overcame him through the blood of the Lamb and through the
word of the witness of them and they loved not the life of them to death.
12) Therefore rejoice heavens and the ones dwelling in them woe to the
earth and the sea because the slanderer went down to you having great wrath
knowing that he has a short season.
13) And when the dragon perceived that
he was cast into the earth he pursued the woman who brought forth the
14) And to the woman were given two wings of the great eagle so that she may
fly into the desert to her place where she is nourished there a time and
times and half a time from face of the serpent.
15) And the serpent cast
out of the mouth of him after the woman water as a river so that he may
make her carried away by a river.
16) And the earth came to the rescue of
the woman and the earth opened the mouth of herself and absorbed the river
which the dragon cast out of the mouth of himself.
17) And the dragon was
enraged against the woman and went away to make war with the remainder of
the seed of her the ones keeping the commandments of the God and having
the witness of the God.
18) And he stood upon the sand of the sea.
1) And I saw a wild beast coming up out of the sea having ten horns and
seven heads and upon the horns of him ten diadems and upon the heads of
him a name of profanity.
2) And the wild beast which I saw was like a
leopard and the feet of him as a bear and the mouth of him as a mouth of
lions and the dragon gave him the power of him and the throne of him and
3) And one of the heads of him as having been slain to
death and the stroke of the death of him was healed and the whole earth
wondered after the wild beast.
4) And they worshipped the dragon because
he gave the authority to the wild beast and they worshipped the wild beast
saying, "Who is like the wild beast and who is able to make war with
5) And a mouth was given to him to speak great things and
profanities and authority was given to him to do what he wishes forty and
6) And he opened the mouth of him in profanity against the God
and profaned the name of him and the abode of him and the ones having
their abode in heaven.
7) And it was given to him to make war with the
saints and to overcome them and authority was given to him over every
tribe and people and tongue and nation.
8) And all the ones dwelling upon
the earth will worship him the names of whom have not been written in the
scroll of the life of the lamb the one slain from foundation of world.
If anyone has an ear let him hear.
10) If anyone leads into captivity if
anyone kills with the sword (it is necessary that) he be killed with the
sword; here is the patient endurance and the faith of the saints.
I saw another wild beast coming up out of the earth and he had two horns
like a lamb and he was speaking as a dragon.
12) And he executes all the
authority of the first wild beast in the presence of him and he causes the
earth and the ones in it to worship the wild beast the first one of whom
the wound of the death of him was healed.
13) He also works great signs so
that he even causes fire to come down out of the heaven into the earth in
the presence of the men.
14) And he misleads the ones dwelling upon the
earth through the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence
of the wild beast saying to the ones dwelling upon the earth also to make
a likeness to the wild beast who has the wound of the sword and lived.
And it was given to him to give breath to the likeness of the wild beast
so that the likeness of the wild beast may both speak and cause that
whosoever should not worship the likeness of the wild beast should be
16) And he will cause all the small and the great and the poor and
the rich and the free men and the slaves that they should give them a mark
upon the hand of them the right one or upon the forehead of them.
that no one may be able to buy or to sell except the one having the mark
of the wild beast or the name of him or the number of the name of him.
Here is the wisdom the one having a mind let him reckon the number of the
wild beast for it is a number of a man 666.
1) And I saw and behold the lamb standing upon the Mount Zion and with
him 144,000 having the name of him and the name of the father of him
having been written upon the foreheads of them.
2) And I heard a great
voice out of the heaven as a voice of many waters and as a voice of great
thunder and the voice which I heard as of harpers harping with the harps
3) And they sing a new song in the presence of the throne and in
the presence of the four living ones and in the presence of the elders and
no one was able to understand the song except the 144,000 the ones having
been purchased from the earth.
4) These are the ones not defiled with
women for they are virgins they are following the lamb wherever he may go
these were purchased from the men a first fruit to God and to the Lamb.
And in the mouth of them was not found a lie for they are blameless.
And I saw another messenger flying in mid-heaven having an age-long gospel
to announce to the ones sitting upon the earth even to every nation and
tribe and tongue and people.
7) (Saying) in a great voice "Fear the
God and give glory to him because the hour of his judging came and worship
the one making the heaven and the earth and the sea and sources of
8) And another a second messenger followed saying
"Babylon the great fell from the wine of the lust of the fornication
of her all the nations have drunk and another a third messenger followed,
9) Saying to them with a great voice "If anyone worships the wild
beast and the likeness of him and received a mark upon the forehead of him
or upon the head of him,
10) Even he shall drink of the wine of the wrath of
the God of that having been mingled undiluted in the wine-cup of the anger
of him and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the presence of
the holy messengers and in the presence of the lamb.
11) And the smoke of
the torment of them ascends to ages of the ages and they have no rest day
and night the ones worshipping the wild beast and the likeness of him also
if anyone receives the mark of the name of him.
12) Here is the patient
endurance of the saints the ones keeping the commandments of the God and
the faith of Jesus.
13) And I heard a voice from the heaven saying
"Write, blessed the dead the ones dying in Lord from now, Yes says
the spirit that they may rest from the labors of themselves for the works
of them follow with them."
14) And behold a white cloud and upon the
cloud one sitting like son of man having upon the head of him a golden
crown and in the hand of him a sharp sickle.
15) And another messenger
came out from the temple of him crying with a great voice to the one
sitting upon the cloud "Thrust the sickle of you and reap because the
hour of the harvest is come because the harvest of the earth is over
16) And the one sitting upon the cloud cast the sickle of him
upon the earth and the earth was harvested.
17) And another messenger came
forth out of the temple in the heaven having also himself a sharp sickle.
18) And another messenger came forth from the altar having authority over
the fire and a great voice called to the one having the sickle the sharp
one saying "Thrust the sickle of you the sharp one and gather in the
vintage the clusters of grapes of the vine of the earth because the
bunches of grapes of her are at the prime."
19) And the messenger
thrust the sickle of himself upon the earth and gathered in the vintage of
the vine of the earth and cast into the winepress of the great one of the
wrath of the God.
20) And the winepress was trodden without the city and
blood came forth out of the winepress unto the bridles of the horses from
1,200 (or 1,600) furlongs.
1) And I saw another sign in the heaven great and wonderful seven
messengers having seven plagues the last ones because by them the wrath of
the God was accomplished.
2) And I saw as a glassy sea having been mingled
with fire and the ones being conquerors of the wild beast and the likeness
of him and of the number of the name of him standing upon the sea the
glassy one having harps of the Lord God.
3) And singing the song of Moses
the slave of the God and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and
wonderful the works of thee O Lord God the Almighty, just and true the
ways of thee, King of the ages.
4) Who may not reverence thee O Lord and glorify
the name of thee, because only holy, because all the nations will come and
worship before thee, because righteous acts were manifested before
5) And after these things I saw and the Sanctuary of the Tabernacle
the witness was opened in the heaven.
6) And the seven messengers having
the seven plagues came out from the sanctuary clothed in spotless radiant
linen and girt around the breasts with golden girdles.
7) And one of the
four living ones gave to the seven messengers golden bowls full of the
wrath of the God the one living to the ages of the ages. Amen.
8) And the
sanctuary was full of smoke from the glory of the God and from the power
of him and no one was able to enter into the sanctuary until the seven
plagues of the seven messengers were completed.
1) And I heard a great voice from the sanctuary saying to the seven
messengers "Withdraw quietly and pour out the seven bowls of the
wrath of the God into the earth."
2) And the first went forth and
poured out the bowl of him into the earth and it became an ulcer bad and
evil upon the men the ones having the mark of the wild beast and the ones
worshipping the likeness of him.
3) And the second poured out the bowl of
him into the sea and it became blood as of a dead one and all life living
died upon the sea.
4) And the third poured out the bowl of him upon the
rivers and the sources of the waters and it became blood.
5) And I heard
the messenger of the waters saying "Thou art righteous the one being
and who was, the holy one, because thou didst judge these.
6) That poured
out blood of saints and prophets and thou gavest them blood to drink for
they deserve it.
7) And I heard the altar saying "Yea O Lord God the
Almighty true and righteous the decisions of thee.
8) And the fourth
messenger poured out the bowl of him upon the sun and it was permitted to
him to scorch the men with fire.
9) And the men were scorched with great
heat and they profaned the name of the God the one having power over these
plagues and they repented not to give glory to him.
10) And the fifth
poured out the bowl of him upon the throne of the wild beast and the
kingdom of him became darkened and they gnawed the tongues of them from
11) And they profaned the God of the heaven from the
distress of them and they did not repent.
12) And the sixth poured out the
bowl of him upon the rivers the great Euphrates and the water of it was
dried up so that the way of the kings from the rising of the sun was
13) And out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of
the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet were given three
unclean spirits like frogs.
14) For they are spirits of demons working
signs that go forth to the kings of the whole inhabited world to gather
them to the battle of the day the great one of the God the Almighty.
Behold I come as a thief blessed the one watching and keeping the garments
of him so that he may not walk naked and they see the indecency of him.
16) And they gathered them into a place the one called in Hebrew
17) And when the seventh messenger poured out the bowl of him
upon the air a great voice also came out of the sanctuary of the God
saying "It has happened."
18) And there were thunders and
lightnings and voices and there was an earthquake such as has not happened
since men were upon the earth such an earthquake so great.
19) And the
city the great one became in three parts and the cities of the nations
fell. And Babylon the great one was remembered before the God to give her
a drinking cup of wine of the wrath of the anger.
20) And every island
fled and mountains were not found.
21) And great hail as a talent came
down out of the heaven upon the men and the men profaned the God in
consequence of the plague of the hail because exceedingly great is the
plague of it.
1) And one of the seven messengers the ones having the seven bowls came
and spake with me saying "Come I will show thee the judgment of the
harlot the great one the one sitting upon many waters.
2) With whom the
kings of the earth committed fornication the ones dwelling upon the earth
were inebriated by reason of the wine of the fornication of her."
And he carried me away in spirit to a desert and I saw a woman sitting
upon a scarlet beast full of the names of profanity having seven heads and
4) And the woman was invested in purple and scarlet and was
gilded with gold and a precious stone and pearls having a golden drinking
cup in the hand of her full of abominations and the impure things of her
fornication and of the earth.
5) And upon the fore head of her a name
written "Mystery Babylon the great the mother of the harlots and of
the abominations of the earth."
6) And I saw the woman inebriated
with the blood of the holy ones and by reason of the blood of the
witnesses of Jesus and I was astonished with a great astonishment when I
7) And the messenger said to me "Why are you astonished I
will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the wild beast the one
carrying her the one having the seven heads and the ten horns.
8) The wild
beast which you saw was and is not, and is about to ascend out of the
abyss and to go away into destruction and the ones dwelling upon the earth
of whom the names have not been written in the book of the life from (the)
foundation of (the) world were astonished when they see the wild beast that was
and is not, and will be again present.
9) Here (is) the mind the one
having wisdom the seven heads are seven mountains where the woman sits
10) And there are seven kings the five fell, the one is, the
other is not yet come and whenever he may come it is necessary that he
remain a little time.
11) And the wild beast who was and is not, this is
the eighth and is of the seven and goes away into destruction.
12) And the
ten horns which you saw are ten kings who received not a kingdom yet but
they receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast.
have one purpose and give the power and the authority of (them) to the
14) These will make war with the lamb and the lamb will
overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings and the ones
with him (are) called and chosen and faithful.
15) And he saith to me
"These the waters which you saw where (the) harlot sits are also
people and multitudes and nations and tongues.
16) And the ten horns which
you saw and the wild beast these will hate the harlot and will make her
desolated and naked and will eat her body and will consume her with fire.
17) For the God put into the hearts of them to perform the purpose of him
also to execute one purpose and to give the kingdom of them to the wild
beast until the words of the will be completed.
18) And the woman which
you saw is the city the great one having sovereignty over the kings of the
1) After these things I saw another messenger descending out of the
heaven having great power and the earth was enlightened by the glory of
2) And he cried with a strong voice saying "Fallen (is) Babylon
the great and is become a habitation of demons, and a stronghold of every
unclean spirit and a stronghold of every unclean and hated bird.
Because all the nations have fallen by reason
(of the wine) of the wrath of
the fornication of her and the merchants of the earth committed
fornication with her (and) became wealthy by reason of the power of the
wantoness of her."
4) And I heard another voice out of the heaven
saying "Come from out of her the people of me so that ye may not
receive of the plagues of her.
5) Because the sins of her piled up unto
the heaven and the God remembered the wrong doings of her.
6) Render to
her as also she rendered, repay the double according to the works of her
in the cup of her which she mingled mingle to her double.
7) How much she
glorified herself and reveled in luxury so much torment and grief give
her, because in the heart of her she says that "I sit a queen and I
am not a widow and I shall by no means see grief."
8) Therefore in
one day will come the plagues of her, death and grief and famine and she
shall be utterly burnt with fire because the Lord God (is) mighty the one
9) And the kings of the earth those committing fornication
with her and reveling in luxury shall weep and lament over her when they
see the smoke of the burning of her.
10) Standing at a distance on account
of the fear of the torment of her saying, "Woe, woe, the city the
great Babylon the city the might one because in a single hour the judging
of thee came."
11) And the merchants of the earth shall weep and
grieve over her because nobody purchases the merchandise of them any more.
12) Merchandise of gold and silver and precious stone and of pearls and
fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet and every scented wood and
every ivory article and every article of most precious wood and copper and
13) And cinnamon and spices and myrrh and frankincense and wine and
olive oil and finest flour and wheat and cattle and sheep and of horses
and wagons and of bodies (souls) and lives of men.
14) And the fruit of
the desire of the soul of thee departed from thee and all the costly
things and magnificent things perished from thee and no longer (were these
found) any more at all.
15) The merchants of these things the ones
enriched by her will stand at a distance on account of the fear of the
torment of her weeping and grieving.
16) Saying "Woe, woe, the city
the great one the one invested with fine linen and purple and scarlet and
adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls because in one hour so
great wealth was laid waste."
17) And every pilot and every one
sailing to a place and sailors and as many as work the sea stood at a
18) And cried seeing the smoke of the burning of her saying
"Which (is) like to the city the great one?
19) And they cast dust
upon the head of them and cried weeping and grieving saying "Woe to
the city the great one by which all those having the ships in the sea were
enriched from the wealth of her because (in) one hour it is laid
20) Rejoice over her heavens and the saints and the apostles
and the prophets because the God condemned the judgment of you by
21) And one strong messenger lifted up a stone like a great
rostrom and cast into the sea saying that "Thus with violence shall
Babylon the great city be cast down and by no means any more to found in
her a sound of harpers.
22) And a sound of musicians and of flute players
and of trumpets shall not be heard any more at all in thee and every
artificer shall not be found any more at all in thee.
23) And a light of a
lamp shall not any more at all shine in thee; and voice of bridegroom and
bride shall not be heard in thee any more at all, because by the
witchcraft of thee all the nations were deceived."
24) And in her was
found blood of prophets and saints and of all those having been killed
upon the earth.
1) After these things I heard as a great voice of a numerous multitude
in the heaven saying "Alleluia, the salvation and (the glory) and the
power of the God of us.
2) Because true and just (are) the decisions of
him because he judged the harlot the great one who corrupted the earth
with the fornication of herself and avenged the blood of the slaves of
himself from her hand."
3) And a second time they said
"Alleluia" and the smoke of her ascends to the ages of the ages.
4) And the elders the twenty-four and the four living ones fell and
worshipped the God the one sitting upon the throne saying "Amen
5) And voices came out from the throne saying "Praise
the God of us all the slaves of him the ones fearing him the small and the
6) And I heard as a voice of a numerous multitude and as a
voice of many waters and as a voice of mighty thunders saying
"Alleluia because the God the Lord of us the Almighty reigned.
us rejoice and exult and give the glory to him because the marriage of the
Lamb came and the bride of him prepared herself."
8) And it was given
her that she may be invested with fine linen magnificent and spotless for
the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
9) And he saith to me
"Write, blessed the ones having been called to the supper of the
marriage of the lamb" and he saith to me "These are the true
words of the God."
10) And I fell before the feet of him to worship
him and he saith to me "Donít, I am a fellow servant of you and of
the brethren of you the ones having the witness of Jesus, worship the God
for the witness of Jesus is the spirit of the prophecy."
11) And I
saw the heaven having been opened and behold a white horse and the one
sitting upon him is called faithful and true and in righteousness he
judges and makes war.
12) And the eyes of him a flame of fire and upon the
head of him many diadems having a name written which no one knows except
13) And invested with a garment dipped in blood and the name of
him is called "the Word of God."
14) And the armies in the
heaven follow him upon white horses clothed in fine linen white and
15) And out of the mouth of him proceeds forth a large sword a
sharp one that with it he may smite the nations and he (and no other)
shall govern them with a rod of iron and he (and no other) treads the
winepress of the wrath of the anger of the God the Almighty.
16) And he
hath upon the garment and the thigh of him a name written KING OF KINGS
AND LORD OF LORDS.
17) And I saw another messenger standing in the sun and
he cried with a great voice saying to all the birds the ones flying in
midheaven "Come be gathered together to the supper the great one of
18) That you may eat flesh of Kings and flesh of colonels and
flesh of mighty ones and flesh of horses and of the ones sitting upon them
and flesh of all both of free men and of slaves both of small and of the
19) And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and the
armies of them assembled to make war with the one sitting upon the horse
and with the army of him.
20) And the wild beast was captured and with him
the false prophet the one that performed the signs before him by which he
deceived the ones that received the mark of the wild beast and the ones
worshipping the image of him the two were cast living into the lake of the
fire the one burning with sulphur.
21) And the rest were killed with the
broad sword of the one sitting upon the horse the (sword) coming forth out
of the mouth of him and all the birds were fattened with the flesh of
1) And I saw another messenger descending from the heaven having the
key of the abyss and a great chain in the hand of him.
2) And he prevailed
against the dragon the serpent the old one who is the accuser and the
Satan and bound him in the abyss.
3) And he locked and set a seal over him
so that he may not deceive the nations any more until the 1,000 years are
finished after these things it is necessary that he be set free a little
4) And I saw thrones and they sat upon them and matter for judgment
was given to them and the souls of those having been beheaded on account
of the witness of Jesus and on account of the word of the God whoever did
not worship the wild beast nor the image of him and did not receive the
mark upon the forehead and upon the hand of them and they lived and
reigned with the Christ 1,000 years.
5) This (is) the resurrection the
6) Blessed and holy the one having a part in the resurrection
the first one, upon these the second death has no authority but they shall
be the priests both of the God and of the Christ and will reign with him
the 1,000 years.
7) And whenever the thousand years are finished the Satan
will be loosed from the prison of him.
8) And will go forth to deceive all
the nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog and to gather
them together to the war, of whom the number of them (is) as the sand of
9) And they went up upon the breadth of the land and encircled
the fortified camp of the saints and the city the beloved one and fire
came down from the God out of the heaven and consumed them.
10) And the
slanderer the one deceiving them was cast into the lake of the fire and
the sulphur where the wild beast and where the false prophet (are) and
they shall be tormented day and night to the ages of the ages.
11) And I
saw a throne a great white one and the one sitting upon it from the face
of whom the earth and the heaven fled and a place was not found for them.
12) And I saw the dead both small and great standing before the throne and
the books were opened and another book was opened which is (the book) of
life and the dead were judged from the things written in the books
according to the works of them.
13) And the sea surrendered the dead the
ones in it and the Death and the Hades surrendered the dead the ones in
them and each were judged according to the works of themselves.
the Death and the Hades were cast into the lake of the fire and this is
the second death the lake of the fire.
15) And if anyone was not found
written in the book of the life he was cast into the lake of the fire.
1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the
first earth departed and the sea is no longer.
2) And I saw the city the
holy one New Jerusalem descending out of the heaven from the God prepared
as a bride adorned for her husband.
3) And I heard a great voice out of
the throne saying "Behold the dwelling place of the God (is) with the
men and he will dwell with them and they shall be his people the God shall
be with them.
4) And he shall wipe away every tear from the eyes of them
and death shall be no more neither wailing or grief shall be any more
because the first things departed.
5) And the one sitting upon the throne
said "Behold I make all things new" And he saith to me
"Write because these words are trustworthy and true."
6) And he
said to me "They have come to pass I myself (am) the Alpha and the
Omega the beginning and the end, to the thirsting one I myself will give
from the fountain of the water of the life freely.
7) The one overcoming
shall inherit these things and I will to him be a God and he shall be to
me a son.
8) But as to the cowards and unfaithful and polluted ones and
murderers and fornicators and sorcerers and idolaters and to all the liars
the portion of them (will be) in the lake the one burning with fire and
sulphur which is the death the second one.
9) And one of the seven
messengers those having the seven bowls the ones full of the seven plagues
the last ones and spake with me saying "Come I will show the bride
the wife of the lamb."
10) And he bore me away in spirit to a
mountain great and high and showed me the city the holy Jerusalem coming
down out of the heaven from the God.
11) Having the glory from the God the
luminary of her like a stone most precious as a jasper stone being like a
12) Having a wall great and high and having twelve gates and at
the gates twelve messengers and their names inscribed which are the twelve
tribes of the sons of Israel.
13) On the east three gates and on the south
three gates and on the north three gates and on the west three gates.
And the wall of the city having twelve foundations and upon them twelve
names of the twelve apostles of the lamb.
15) And the one speaking with me
had a measure a golden reed that he may measure the city and the gates of
it and the wall of it.
16) And the city is laid out a perfect square and
the length (is) as much as the breadth and he measured the city with the
reed by furlongs 12,000 the length and the breadth and the height of her
17) And he measured the rim of it 144,000 cubits a measure of a
man who is a messenger.
18) And the inside structure of the wall of her
was jasper and the city (was made of) pure gold like transparent glass.
19) And the foundations of the city were embellished with every precious
stone the first jasper and the second sapphire and the third chalcedony
the fourth emerald.
20) The fifth sardonyx the sixth sardius the seventh
chrysolyte the eight beryl the ninth topaz the tenth chrysoprasus the
eleventh hyacinth the twelfth amethyst.
21) And the twelve gates (were)
pearls each one of the gates was of one pearl and the street of the city
(was) pure gold as transparent glass.
22) And I saw not a temple in it
because the Lord God the Omnipotent is her temple and (so is) the lamb.
23) And the city has no need of the sun nor of the moon that they may give
light to it for the glory of the God enlightened it and the lamp of it
(is) the lamb.
24) And the nations will walk by the light of it and the
kings of the earth bring the glory of themselves into it.
25) And the
gates of it shall by no means be shut by day for there shall be no night
26)And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into
27) And any profane thing and the one working abomination and untruth
shall not by any means enter into it only those written in the book of the
life of the heaven.
1) And he showed me a river of water of life, bright as crystal,
proceeding forth from throne of the God and of the lamb.
2) In the middle
(between) of the street of it and of the river on this side and on that side
and producing twelve fruits, each month by month yielding the fruit of
itself and the leaves of the wood for medicine of nations.
3) And not any
accursed thing shall be longer, and the throne of the God and of the lamb
and bondservants of him shall do him service.
4) And they will see the
face of him and the name of him (will be) also upon the foreheads of them.
5) And night shall be no longer and they have no need of lamplight and
sunlight because Lord the God will shine upon them and they shall reign
for the ages of the ages.
6) And he said to me "These words (are)
faithful and true; and the Lord the God of the spirits of the prophets
sent the messenger of him to show to the bondservants of him what it is
necessary to happen shortly.
7) Behold I come quickly Blessed the one
keeping the words of the prophecy of this scroll."
8) And I John (am)
the one seeing and hearing these things and when I heard and saw I fell to
worship before the feet of the messenger the one showing me these things.
9) And he saith to me "Donít I am thy fellow bondservant and of thy
brethren the prophets and of those keeping the words of this scroll;
worship the God."
10) And he saith to me "Seal not the words of
the prophecy of this scroll for the time is near.
11) And the one doing
wrong let him still do wrong; and the filthy let him still be filthy; and
the righteous let him still practice righteousness; and the saint let him
still be holy.
12) Behold I come quickly and my reward (is) with me to
requite to each one as the work of him is.
13) I (am) the Alpha and the
Omega the first and the last the beginning and the end.
14) Blessed (are)
the ones that wash the robes of themselves their right shall be to the
tree of life and they may go through the gates into the city.
(are) the dogs and the sorcerers and the fornicators and the murderers and
the idolaters and everyone practicing and loving untruth.
16) I Jesus sent
the messenger of me to bear witness to you these things in the churches; I
am the root and the descendant of David; the bright the morning star.
Both spirit and bride say "Come" and the one that hears let him
say "Come" and come thou the thirsting one the willing one take
thou water of life gratuitously.
18) I myself bear witness to every one
hearing the words of the prophecy of this book, if anyone adds to it the
God will add to him the plagues written in this book.
19) And if anyone
take away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy the God will take
away the portion of him from the wood of life and from the city the holy
one (his portion) of the things written in this scroll.
20) The one
bearing witness to these things saith "Yea I come quickly" Come
21) The grace of the Lord Jesus (be) with the saints. Amen.
Click to go to the following:
Topical Study Home Page - Chapter Study Home Page
- Sinaitic Manuscript - Questions - Glossary.
E-Mail Day7000@sbcglobal.net with comments.
Copyright February 11, 2000 - John Class